Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
General Terms & Conditions of Sales 1. Basis of Quotes: This quote is based on the information supplied to us. Should the tasks to be performed be more, more time will need to be invoiced. Should the tasks take less time to be performed, a lesser amount than this quote, will be invoiced. 2. Travelling: In the case that you request us to travel to your premises, kilometers will be charged at R 9.75 per km (including travelling time). 3. Courier Costs: If you request documents to be couriered, the cost will be for your account. 4. Acceptance of Quote: If you accept the quotation, please sign each page and send it back to us. 5. Responsibility for Payments to Third Parties: You will be timeously informed of payments needed to be made to a third party, eg SARS. In the case that the payment is late, we will not be held responsible for penalties and interest. 6. Payment Terms: Terms are 30 days from statement. In the event of late payment, monthly interest at the prime lending rate will be charged on the outstanding amount. 7. Banking Details: HmT Investments (Pty) Ltd Standard Bank 401 812 022 Tyger Manor 051001